Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
We should follow recommendations in WCAG: https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/
This has to be done in all apps.
After this is completed, all merge requeststhat change the frontend need to fulfill WCAG 2.1.
All non-text content (images) have a correct
All input fields have the correct role and purpose (inthe
autocompleteattribute as laid out at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#input-purposes)
- Colour is not used as the only visual means of conveying information (e.g. red/green icons/buttons)
- Scale factor is not limited to less than 200 percent, and scaling up to 200 percent works without breaking functionality
- Horizontal scrolling is not necessary
- Dashboard auto-updating can be adjusted and disabled
- Focus order (inputs and all active elements like buttons) is meaningful and consistent
- All headings and captions are in proper HTML elements and have proper roles
- Human language of rendered pages is encoded in html tag correctly
- Jargon is explained
- Abbreviations are explained